WAYS TO GIVE
There are many ways to show your support and we are thankful for people like you who have embraced our mission and make possible all the good that we do. The Mission is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
What Can You Do With Just $20?
You can take a friend to a matinee, buy three mocha's,or provide food, shelter and safety for one person for one day here at the Fairbanks Rescue Mission. For only $20, we can care for one person for a full day. This includes: three meals, a warm bed, shower, fresh clothing, and safety.
- Online Donation - The most convenient way to give is right here on our website. Monthly withdrawals can also be set up, which helps the Fairbanks Rescue Mission budget long term projects.
- Mail- To donate by mail, please make your check or money order payable to:
Fairbanks Rescue Mission, and send to:
Fairbanks Rescue Mission
P.O Box 73250
Fairbanks, Alaska 99707
- Bus tokens- Bus tokens can be purchased for us at the MACS transportation depot. We give out about 430 bus tokens a month, so our residents can accomplish tasks such as obtaining identification and finding jobs.
- Corporate Giving- For corporate gifts, employee matching programs, and grants, please contact our Executive Director Rodney Gaskins.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to support the Fairbanks Rescue Mission Click Here to find out how.
- Amazon Smile Giving Program- Amazon.com will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to the Fairbanks Rescue Mission whenever you shop on Amazon Smile purchases to the Fairbanks Rescue Mission Click Here to find out how.
- Click Here to Donate
- Pick.Click.Give. -One person CAN make a difference. Just Pick.Click.Give. when you fill out your PFD application and choose the Fairbanks Rescue Mission. Your donation will help provide warm meals, safe shelter and life-changing opportunities to the less fortunate.
Give Your Time
Giving of your time is a wonderful way to help! Consider volunteering!